On 6th August the SLF's Director, Ian Kearns, took part in a wide-ranging interview with Lib Dem Podcast.
The interview covered:
- why Ian left the Labour Party to join the Lib Dems
- how the Lib Dems can recover from the disaster of the 2019 general election
- what the priorities should be for the new party leader
- a discussion of the idea of a Universal Basic Income
- and some of the emerging substance of future plans to turn the SLF into a Liberal 'think and do tank'.
You can watch the podcast here.
To watch this interview, click here.