My agenda for reform:
- restore the role of the Federal Executive as the Party's executive body, with responsibility for party strategy and senior appointments
- continue to remind the campaigns team that there are local elections as well as national elections next year
- protect ALDC as the Party's core campaigning arm
- after the 2015 elections, institute a thorough review of governance: this is distinct from a review of the party's constitution, which will also be necessary given the radical change in our size since we were formed in 1988
- drive through the cultural changes needed in the light of Morrissey
- open up the Party's committees so that members can see - so far as is practicable - what its representatives get up to.
Please give me first preference to make sure this happens.